Having recently been asked to provide a quote for one of our support clients to provide an Internet protection/content blocking package, my fellow Circuit Rider, David Poulter, after wading through the usual subjects like Cyper Patrol, Net Nanny, etc came across a the following product;
- Content Control (through blocked site list and a word list - both updateable)
- Time Control - set times when the Internet is actually available
- Usage Logging & Email Notifications - check what is going on and receive reports by email
- Application Usage Restrictions - decide what applications are accessible
- System Restrictions - stop unwanted installs and protect sensative files
It is easy to set up and appears to be a very powerful tool and the software is free to download! Which makes it even better. More Here
But it doesn't stop there, as Crawler Parental, the organisation behind this product have a whole suite of really useful looking applications that could find a place in most Circuit Rider Tool Kits. Check them out!
We'd be keen to hear from anyone that is using, has used, or tries out any of these products! Let us know what you think!