Monday, 4 February 2008

Who Do You Trust!!

I made a pact with myself that I would try and post something on this blog at least three times a week. Yeah right! So far in 2008 this my second post so 1 month is my record so far.

Reading an article on my favourite site The Inquiry I was intrigued about the claim of a company called IronKey who claim to have the safest, most secure USB flash drive in the world.

Not only does it have "AES encryption, but also has duel channel SLC Nand flash, PKI and a crypto chip."

This has come from a project originally funded by the US Government, so if you can't trust them... ;)

Oh it even has (cue mission impossible muzak) a self destruct mechanism if it detects its under attack or you enter the wrong password 10 times.!

My favourite descripton though is - it is heavy and therefore feels expensive!

Find out more here

No comments: